Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Have A Spot At The End Of My Tounge

Jose Raul "Lips" Morales

"TUMBAITO AND TRUMPET" (2010)


"
may want to tell my opponent "


Label: Jose Raul Morales

Lips

trumpeter Jose Raul "Lips" Morales brings his debut.


Tracks
Fifth
Free Cheo may want to tell my opponent
Maruca

Pique Mango Salsa with
Mayaguez
I fool I've Millo
Tumbaito and Trumpet
Jueyes
Sere Loving You Always Rain
Crossword

Pan De Mallorca
Remains Of Yesterday
My New Son
Panama Hope you

Members
Israel "Issy" Morales: bass trumpet, vocal
Jose Raul "Lips" Morales: trumpet and address
Jorge Gonzalez, bongo and conga
Hector Torres: drums
Wilmor Vega, Sammy Garcia and Willie Romero: congas
Al Torrente: trumpet
Pete Miranda and Tom Brown: Norman Hogue
saxophone, trombone
Rene Leyva: July
piano Chino Moreno and Dave Perez: bass
Awilda Morales: vocals

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment